Sunday, January 16, 2011

NZ Pictures Day 3 & 4

Day 3- Playgrounds and Devonport
Weee!
Weeee!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Woah! Almost died.
Woah woah woah woah, "How do I get off?"

Best. Playground. Ever.
Nice park.
B-b-b-bacon?!? On chips!
Cheese and ham pie
Awwwww

Off to Devonport
Devonport from the ferry

We present: Auckland!
Snow globe in the park.

OMG! OMGOMGOMG!
Let's see...I brought an extra suitcase...
Yarn shopping is hard
Observing yarn shopping is hard
Ice cream cone horn. Calling all Ice Cream Beings!



Season 3.1 of SAMCRO: The boys go to Devonport and eat ice cream and yarn shop.
Can you hear the sobbing children?
G'bye!

No metal at the ferry terminal? Denied.
SHARK BUS!!!!
They love Vulcans here.
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!
Mmmmm, Hell pizza and breadsticks


Day 4- Introducing Captain Slow and SheepWorld

Introducing Captain Slow!




Sharka is my copilot
Stay on the left. Right? No, wait...damnit...
Hello Sheeps!

Like its a menu

Did you see me stick any in my bag? No? Good.
What's a "metre?"
Everyone's favorite game!
Feathers aren't wool?
I looked everywhere for metal sheep. This explains a lot.

Thou art bacon
Possum! (Import that took over the islands. People hate possums, except knitters...)
The lady who took this was amused
Alpaca
Mini horses! Where are midgets when you need them?



Eel feeding
"No, he won't eat your fingers."
One, two, three, four, five..whew!

Why are the sheep pink? Oh, Kool-Aid. That's...less interesting

As a resident of Hawaii I am legally required to shaka at the camera

Tree!
That is so interesting. Trees have "branches" and "leaves."
I found it!
Hmmm, I see

Bevis and Butthead
This little pig was wandering all over the farm
Are you a prince? (Disney joke!)
You have so many things I want.
All together now, "Awwwwww."

I got summa your brother in the fridge.
You are so cute...I mean, grrr, I'm tearing your head off! Grr..mmmm, soft.

And now for some scenic shots:






Find space for the first time

I'm "helping"
Captain Slow's first night


Angela's Teeny Tiny Kitchen Macro-edition
Yum!

What? I was just getting more? What?


1 comment:

  1. So, Angela, Terra and I all have the NUUUDDEEE short...funny.

    ReplyDelete